Tuesday 6 July 2010

Blogging

I have decided - clearly - to start a blog. There's a touch of arrogance to doing this, as it carries a clear implication that my views are worth publishing, and reading. Yet several prominent Liberal Democrat activists have done so for quite a while (see, for example, the excellent Lib Dem blogs), including a few of my friends and acquaintances North and South of the Border. And at a time when Liberal Democrats require to sharpen their argument and raise their voices during the UK's first experience of peacetime coalition since the 1930s, every additional voice helps.

Why would anyone read it? Well, I hope you find it interesting, illuminating and most importantly I hope it makes you think. There will be a fair amount of politics, although not exclusively so.

No comments: